With École Hexagone’s Information Technology curriculum, programme yourself a fulfilling, lucrative professional future!
Information technology has permeated all sectors of activity and its use is constantly evolving. The IT sector is continually developing and offers excellent employment prospects and good employment conditions.Go to detailed programme
Join École Hexagone’s IT programme and you can expect exciting studies and a highly rewarding future professional life!
The Information Technologies sector is home to continuing innovation and its experts are sought after by digital service companies, software publishers, banks, industrial and commercial companies, administrations and of course start-ups.
A multidisciplinary programme in information technology
The Bachelor course offered by École Hexagone prepares students in 3 years for the various IT and digital professions. You will therefore find the themes of development, system and network administration, security, databases, management, etc.
This course is validated each year by our Scientific Council, a body that brings together our partners, companies, industries and institutions, where the main academic orientations are validated.
The first 2 years are full-time in initial training with lessons from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The third year, marking your entry into working life, can be done at a pace adapted to work-study programs (2 days at school and 3 days in the company).
You can sign a professionalization or apprenticeship contract with a company, which will then cover your tuition fees.
Who is this training aimed at?
- After the Baccalauréat (or equivalent degree), I can join the 1st year to learn all the fundamentals and prepare myself to the active life.
- I have already studied Computer Science (college, universities, etc.), I can join in parallel admission from the 2th year or even the 3rd with the work-study program.
- Not graduated? Contact us, some equivalences are still possible ;-)
Preparatory cycle 1st and 2nd years
The Bachelor cycle meets multiple objectives, including that of building, from the first year, skills that are directly usable in business, solid and reusable, as well as arousing curiosity, the desire to learn and putting it into practice.
1st year of cycle
- Linux administration
- Algorithms fundamentals
- Python development
- Office automation
- UI/UX fundamentals
- History and culture of computing
- Introduction to innovation
- IT maintenance
- Applied mathematics
- Modelling and databases
- Smart objects
- Systems programming
- Deliver an impactful presentation
- Network technologies (Huawei)
- Web development
- Associative project
- Individual project
2nd year of cycle
- Linux administration
- Advanced networks (Huawei)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Security fundamentals (Stormshield CSNA)
- React JS
- PHP (Symfony)
- MySQL - Transact-SQL (SQL Server)
- Computer architecture
- Virtualisation (VMware VCA)
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Design Thinking
- Design your way
3rd year of cycle
- DevOps: Containerisation and Continuous Integration
- Cloud: from theory to practice (Outscale and Scaleway)
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Internet of Things (Huawei)
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Android development
- iOS development
- Cross-platform mobile development (React Native)
- C# web applications and Xamarin
- Virtual and augmented realities (Unity and Vuforia)
- Agility and Scrum
- Customer relationship management (HubSpot)
- Wi-Fi networks
- Enhance Information Systems security (Stormshield CSNE)
- Fundamentals of BI and ETL
In the themes taught, pratical and curiosity are essential.
These two points will make it possible to understand the functioning of everything that the students will manipulate to go further so that they are able to create and innovate.
It is to further increase the intellectual curiosity of our students and this approach through experimentation that the program was designed.
At the end of this training and subject to validating all the prerequisites, you will obtain the title of establishment of the École Hexagone "Technician in Computer Science and Information Systems", level 6 (Bac+3).
A wide range of digital professions
Companies are continually adapting to new technologies to improve their performance. Therefore, there is increasing recruitment of IT experts, something which is only likely to increase further in years to come!
- Web Developer
- Application developer designer
- Mobile Application Developer
- System and network administrator
- Computer Security Officer
- Database Administrator
- and many more...
With the Bac+3 cursus from Ecole Hexagone, become the much sought-after experts in the digital professions.
Microsoft, Huawei and Apple are some of the undisputed leaders among IT companies. It is essential for students to master the latest technologies (e.g. 5G) so that they are able to implement them in their future careers. This is why École Hexagone is launching an artificial intelligence course in 2021. But that’s not all. It has also set itself the task of promoting French Tech among its international students by teaching them the latest French technologies:
- Symfony, the leading french PHP framework
- Outscale, the french professional hosting company, subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes
- Stormshield, french publisher specialized in cybersecurity, certified by the ANSSI
- HarfangLab, first EDR certified by the ANSSI for its robustness and efficiency
Our academic partners,
members of our Advisory Board
École Hexagone invites companies and key market players the opportunity to join its Advisory Board. This council, which meets several times a year, determines the academic content of programmes to ensure they meet the (future) needs of companies.
The objective of these academic and strategic partnerships is twofold: the students benefit from cutting-edge education, and they will ultimately help develop the audience for French technologies by exporting them via future graduates.
Recommended by recruiters
Estelle BROWN & Marion FRÉMY - 3DS OUTSCALE
The idea of supporting and training the talents of tomorrow in the use of French technologies reflects the values of 3DS OUTSCALE, and it is therefore only natural that we wanted to join forces with École Hexagone.
Expertise and sharing are part of our DNA and through its highly relevant training programme, École Hexagone enables us to put in place quality talks and exchanges with its students.
Our initial exchanges have been promising, and herald a partnership that we plan to maintain over the long term.
Cyril BERTSCHY - BISPOK
The clients we work with, whether CAC 40 groups or SMEs, are looking for concrete, tailor-made and efficient solutions to their secure connectivity issues. To support our growth, it was only natural that we would contact Hexagone, as the content and curricula fit with our needs.
We are delighted to have students from Hexagone among our “Junior” Experts!