Through its Quality Policy, École Hexagone is committed to doing everything possible to ensure that each year of the course, and related modules, is a success and that your satisfaction is total.
We are committed, whatever the Campus:
- to accompany our learners in the analysis of their needs before the start of the training to validate their professional project;
- to design and update a quality academic program in line with business and market demands;
- to choose our speakers on the basis of their theoretical, practical and pedagogical skills and on their professional experience;
- to offer follow-up and personalized support throughout the course;
- to take into account the satisfaction of our learners, our trainers, our partner companies and welcoming our work-study students and apprentices;
- to systematically measure the quality of our training as part of our continuous improvement process.
We attach great importance to the quality of our products and services. École Hexagone is committed to the Quality approach which governs the proper functioning of the organization.
Quality objectives are defined at the level of each determined entity. These objectives are revised if necessary, during management reviews, steering committees or process reviews.
In a process of Quality and transparency, École Hexagone provides you with a certain number of indicators and statistics.
Statistics for the year 2020-2021
These first statistics demonstrate the perfect adequacy of our pedagogy and academic courses vis-à-vis the expectations of our students and work-study students.
It should be noted that more than 90% of our students and work-study students have developed new skills that can be directly transposed into business.
Furthermore, we are particularly proud that there were no dropouts during the 2020/21 academic year. The follow-up and individual coaching carried out by our Campus Directors guarantee success for all.
Statistics based on data as of June 28, 2021.