What is VAE?
The Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE) is a way of obtaining certification other than through initial training by valuing professional experience acquired over a minimum of 12 months.
This approach is based on the assumption that you have already carried out the activities related to the certification in question; you must therefore master the knowledge and skills required to obtain the certification. This is what you will have to demonstrate during the passage in front of the Jury with a defense.
With the skills in line with the chosen certification, any person, whatever their age, nationality, status and level of training and who can prove an experience of at least one year, directly related to the certification targeted, can claim VAE, whether for all skill blocks or for a specific block.
Let us know and we will find solutions!
Each situation is examined on a case-by-case basis and requires significant reflection and research on the part of the Disability Advisor. For each situation identified, a personalized follow-up is organized during the training and compensation can be set up:
- Organization: adapted schedules, processing involving specific absences, etc.
- Support: tutoring, team awareness, local management coaching, etc.
- Techniques: adapted equipment, ergonomic seat, vehicle accessibility, etc.
Dorine RAICHON, disability advisor, is present on the Clermont-Ferrand campus and will be able to answer your questions and requests.
Industrial companies are constantly adapting to new technologies in order to improve their performance. The recruitment of Information Systems Architects in industrial processes is thus experiencing strong growth which promises to be more and more important in the years to come!
Here are the jobs you can aspire to by being certified “Architect of information systems in industrial processes”:
- Responsible for the development of infrastructures between industrial and IT processes
- Responsible for the security of OT information systems
- Director of digital transformation in the industrial sector
- Industrial computer engineer
- Infrastructure architect
- Urban planner of information systems in industrial processes
- Responsible for the development of industrial IT
- IS architect in industrial computing and/or embedded computing
- (among others…)
Here are the careers you can aspire to by being certified “Computer Engineering Expert”:
- IT Project Manager & Information System Project Manager
- IT project manager MOE (Information system project management)
- Expert in information system applications
- Integrated software project manager
- System and network engineer
- IT manager
- Data Scientist, Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- (and many others…)
Booklet 1 consists of 4 sections:
- The application form duly completed with the handwritten or electronic signature.
- The documents relating to the duration of the experience according to the complete or partial certification sought (professional, associative, voluntary, trade union, electoral activities, etc. as well as the periods of initial or continuous training in the professional environment).
- The supporting documents that must be attached (see table below).
- A sworn statement that only one VAE application has been submitted for certification, for the current calendar year.
A lot of information is available on the website vae.gouv.fr.
Support for the creation of booklet 2
The objective of this support is to offer you individual methodological assistance for:
- The constitution of booklet 1 with validation of admissibility:
- Management of the VAE project;
- Management of his time and his stress for the realization of his VAE project.
- The composition of booklet 2:
- Proof of acquired skills during the various activities;
- The identification of professional skills/experiences and the diagnosis in relation to the RNCP repository of the chosen title.
Preparation for the final interview test before the certification jury:
- Oral preparation for the validation interview;
- Self-assessment and positioning tests: provision of self-assessment tests for technical skills and managerial skills.
- VAE process of the title of Architect of information systems in industrial processes (in the process of being registered with France Compétences)
Download the document